Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jeans That Cover My Stomach

Ode to the cage

I never knew boredom.
They say that the captive lead to alienation and loss of motivation for me is people who never experienced the wonderful and comforting feeling to have a cage that separates you and a bloody Big Guy who wants to vent his bestiality on YOU.And of 'indescribable sense of security that those four iron bars give you ... not even cross my poor mother would have known me feel this way.
Eradication is always painful and that their hands every time you sneak into my refuge eager to interact, I feel like dying.
But death comes slowly and slow approach of Tizi Strange to my hairy shell there is nothing: it is an escalation of threats confused, sweet words, salad leaves and clumsy attempts to kill me.
Life has been generous with me, because in the midst of this torment has provided me with valuable and trusted friend who knows how to lick my wounds, and comfort me back on my feet. It does not ask for absolutely nothing in return.
Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment