Saturday, May 1, 2010

Business Objects Xi Scheduler







"not looking complication, it is in me.
Every gesture that does not recognize all the contradictions that I live there, I betrayed "



have sickened me.
There is no 'more' very to say. You have your lives. I have my own. And there we want more '.
I did nothing to stop you and you know me well enough to know that I do not ever let anyone go unless ...
I left, I unhooked, you're alone now. As I am alone. As we are all alone in the end.
No, you want to look for substitutes. Smiles alike, who speak their hands, the blood in this case, there has blatantly lied.
you could only happen if you cut the head again to graze without delicacy, as you did. How did before.
But she 's different about you can not leave marks. You are not loved you as I have loved you. You, stand it on its own. You have me.
for different reasons. I was nauseated. I tried to hold back the efforts, but I would have lost a big headache. Until 'I slipped two fingers in his mouth and I vomited.
Your annoying obsessions. Hidden, morbid, hidden attributed. Your affection anemia, parasitic, scared. The silences, the lies, the tears. Ridiculous, false, mechanics needed.
I vomited.
My reasons and my infections. That we are all sick. Only some know it. Others remain there 'doing nothing. To blame it on who knows 'who, who knows a' thing. Entrenched, suffocated, disenchanted.
The truth ', my, can not' see anyone. Even reading, not listening to words, not even looking at me. 'Cause my thing. And there is no communication, no contact so sensitive, background, intense get this far. And I do not want. I bring myself alone.
I have continued to decline my pain, one of those pains them '.
I learned from memory and I disrupted by my body. Separated from me and split.
And here alone, I'm having the time to see. All
. Time. To understand. Everything. Time. To hear. Everything. Time. For a job.
No more 'remorse, without regret, without mercy'.
Cosi 'like I'm living now. Wild and crystalline.
This pain and 'went away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment