Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1996 Dutchman Trailer Sale



What I really, for the first time, I have no desire to write but feel, just being in the absolute void that I lived for a while. I found this to be Ginger or perhaps it is you who found me and I leave here ...

TO THE SON By C.
Cavallini Lebowski

Tonight I thought I'd teach you this: you rebelled

whatever happens:
rebel rebelled against the letters aligned
the colors to the frames around the sheet
indexes in books to the images in the right direction at the edges
belts and socks always equal to the buttons

in the slots and the slots are always looking for buttons
to soaps to creams to toothpaste
recommended that the skin heals the scars to callus
women feelings at the time that the sufferings

and heals all the pain that you leave
heal me, and especially certain


(and especially me of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment