Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whereabouts Of Mysore Mallige Actors

' s spring even if it rains ...

life course and 'really amazing.
Maybe it's me that I continue to be amazed, but I think this and say this.

For a series of fortuitous coincidences esitenziali "I'm sudiando as Carer. That already 'the word says it all: Carer and' someone who cares for someone else. In this case, I might in future work as a Social Worker with the elderly with dementia, the Aboriginal children misfits, geeks in general.
I, you see? I do not feel at all adapted to this life, that just do not understand, I hear it running through me like hot wax. I who always sought someone to take care of me. But so is' at the moment. And I do not mind at all.

The same "existential fortuitous coincidences" have made it possible to get a job "casual" in a psychiatric hospital. Right now I am also studying. So I happen during the week to go to UNI Tuesday through Thursday and work on other day.

but so is' at the moment. And I do not mind at all.

have contact with patients, with the "crazy" is exciting to me.
was not expected. I did not think that I would be close. It often happens instead of speaking, have a laugh, to ask: "How are you?" and be told: "Every day is' a gift."

also happens to meet the angels in hell (why 'and the', believe me) to whom you smile 'cause you can not do otherwise. 'Cause to smile when you help them to eat with their hands trembling frantic for the medicines they take.
While you instead of you, it breaks the heart.
Sometimes they ask you to smoke a cigarette outside together.
But you can not 'and you should not.
But you can 'say something like: "Hello sweet, you should ask the nurse. But outside, in your garden (which looks like a cage for the tigers) are blooming camellias know?
Valley to look for me. Even if it rains and 'spring, the camellias are blooming "

So can' happen that when you get back in the dining room to put in order, you will find dozens of camellias. On the tables. Chairs. On the shelves.




"A syringes, 'cause even if it rains and' spring here,"


It should not surprise me?


I was born March 21, the first day of spring when the camellias are in bloom. And
for 7 wonderful years, my birthday, I received a gift a bunch of white streaked with red camellias. Gathered by hand tired and kind. In a bush in the backyard of a house in Sicily dell'700.

Dr. G and its camellias. Our camellias.
Always in my heart until the end of my days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment