Friday, December 24, 2010

Doctor Examine Genital

If I wanted to write you

If I wanted to write about you, I'd invent memories, I speak of illusions crumbled , imagine days spent daydreaming looking at the sky;

if I wanted to write you , I could not speak enchanted nights of screaming fights, discussions, to establish such nonsense to snatch a smile;

if I wanted to write you , I could not describe your fatigue, I can not explain your pain, I give up to your vacuum, I could not tell the moving of your hands or 'the way you look;

if I wanted to write you , I should imagine the pain, hold the lascrime, guessing thoughts, lost in the absence;

if I wanted to write you , should be disarmed;

if I wanted to write you , I should first let a little 'me and then leave, then maybe I could do it.

Sometimes you just have to wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment