Friday, January 21, 2011

Gotek Fdd Usb Emulator

For all those men who ...

... make me want to be different.

"I just feel you want, just not enough for me at all:
is really too little for us humans, Serena. What
even a car or a plasma TV can happen want to hear, from behind
the window of any mall. What I really
is to be loved by the woman I love, a love of unique and exclusive
. And not because they are intelligent, sensitive, cultured, witty
and purpose from God. But simply because, every time
our eyes meet, they see a glimmer of eternity and that
particular kind of magic we came to the world, so it can
be worth living. "



Ohiiiii, to whoever is up there 'in the heavens or down there' in the heat of hell, bitch misery, but one listen to it so '!
It' s not that there are so many! And trust me , no? No, I'm not recommending a friend, but mica and 'forward this guy, come on!
We are almost close to a sample of men. The most complete, beautifully and knowingly not resolved. See a bit 'you ...



(to you to call things by their name)

0 comments:

Post a Comment