Monday, March 8, 2010

Touching Breast Of Your Teacher




I think back to high school, philosophy, even if poorly designed (for the teacher's fault, not mine, eh, I liked) and Kierkegaard, who was one of the first to speak in philosophical terms of this terrible feeling.

The feeling of anxiety than the fear 'cause the man perceived as catastrophic, he takes us, when you are in front of a choice.
Knowing that I have free will, knowing that they are totally free to choose, taking responsibility 'of ourselves we have the knowledge that a good choice as it seems it also means millions of negative choices.

Every choice made by an area of \u200b\u200binner cleansing, any decision taken by listening our most 'true-our essence-e' simple.
And the pain (pain if you can 'speak) the resulting benefit, and' "just and bearable" for everyone involved.
The consequence of my choices, and 'I lost. I find traces of me that do not lead to any recognizable place. I'm exhausted. It seemed to "lose" today, but 'I have chosen, you know? Losing the memories
words the holds.
see them get out of his mouth, to see them go away angry, the words raped. Impoverished abused. Besieged depraved.


Sometimes I wonder if all of me that I have given up everything for me if I left, lost, unloved, and sometimes losing a find. Lost, despised, chewed, vomited or thrown, there was a reason.
A plausible, acceptable, fine or no reason.
No true, no expendable or real.
Knew scrape away the hardest memories. The fundamental memories, the problem would be solved, but it is not. It remains a thought. A shimmering.


ps.
I'll stop now, eh, which are pesanteeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment