Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Address Kmbd Bus Stop

Doglie

For all the times I let myself be. To the smiles and judgments ever kept inside. For the tears, the laughter, the screams. To the love that has always linked, so 'different way' the same. For my being "holy" and your not. For our stars tattooed. For those chasms that no longer swallow '. For my hand that held your forehead. For women that being "too much". For our red. For discounts and gifts. For all the courage to live forever. For my "not worth more 'punishment' for your" always worth it. " For that being, anyway. For those who will not understand 'ever. As for not wanting to know exactly where you end and I begin. For this labor that I live with you. I'm waiting for your child and feeling like a little 'me too. And the e '.
All this and much more.
I love you friend, sister, lover, soul. Always

0 comments:

Post a Comment