Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tvj's Christmas Gifts

Meanwhile ...

From "The timidity of the roses" Serdar Ozkan (the book is not 'so great' but the quote is worth):

Imagine a mountain ... From the top the view is amazing. Would you like to be there, but the top seems so far that you lose the hope of achieving it. Give up saying: "We'll never get." The truth is that the steps of those who have not reached the top was longer than yours. But they just kept putting one foot before the other. Are no miracles to make the impossible happen, but perseverance. It 's so that water consumes the stone.



All around us speaks to us, if and only if it predisposes the ear to listen.
I left everything I had "accumulated" and I went into the unknown. I
done little calmly but with the opportunity to try to answer a question that Serena was also the time to me, a view that the answer to certain questions is already contained in the search.
On this trip, put this in practice and not just metaphorically on the way, I grew up. And I was afraid. But also courage. Much.

I could do 'I can choose how to feel and swing on a trapeze without a quick look, but immersing myself into the void. But I can 'choose to feel good where I am.
to smile in these distances, "falling in love of absence."
can be observed, amaze me, take care of those around me and myself.
And in this case the process puts a hand.
After changing perspective also changes things and people that make you feel good, that come into your life unexpectedly, without knocking, pierce with a glance or coming quietly on tiptoe.
And thank you to take my head and take it elsewhere, nourishing. Why
'reflected in a pair of eyes can be wonderful, but what good can be the mirror, you go back what you give.
And as I was saying the other day: "Life is what you see inside, you sense that the returns from. And 'a mirror


And in the meantime other people in a whisper loudly or move away.


Ultimately, happiness is not something you're watering as a blessing, but maybe he's just in the act of watering everything around you with your love for existence.


0 comments:

Post a Comment