Thursday, April 17, 2008

Men Wear Flash Templates

Dances with Wolves

Yesterday the guy came back to Feltre, the one who tried to attach it to the PC screen to compare my profile with that of a mouse ...
joker was pretty well yesterday, I was finally explore the table-even if the Mad Titian Titian and Scream Again that were not at all enthusiastic about the whole thing-happy, then he is saddened because no one has ever organized a party for Titian that he and Scream Again has promised him that I am not a memorabile.Spero close, when it happens: it seems to be quite catastrophic events ...
this morning, too early for my taste, even the guy is back with fixes in Jazz ... I do not know what happens to these guys, however, he is the guy in Feltre have stayed together (maybe I should say to Titian that I secretly smiled ...)...
There however, too much traffic in this house and I begin to fear for my old age, if it was to get there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment