Thursday, April 24, 2008

Microwave Diagram Schematic

the Green Mile just a little bit of sugar ...

The guy who spoke a strange silences me, when I point out that I'm hungry.
It 's a fascinating conversation: I repeat that I would take a handful of seeds and I'd be dumb as a fish, and he is anxious to do SHHH, SHUT UP! E 'a waste of breath for both.

The Titian has done that Shouts Always the fourth cake into ten giorni.E 'absurd to see a Titian that has gone on to soups ready to scramble in a double boiler, melt the butter and beat the egg whites until stiff. To tell the truth, the guys seem to like this Strange to its ultimate form nevrosi.Ovviamente me even a crumb.

I can not tell the guy obsessed with the Jazz, since it accurately pretend not to see me.
must really consider myself a useless creature.
do not know why, but a little thing I am trying to compose a symphony ferisce.Sto arpeggio on the bars of the cage, but he said that even if they accorge.E spend hours on that strange instrument, and the sounds should be sensitive.
Sure, maybe if I could produce the flat would be different.

I do not have many chances to live out qua.La reality is that they thought we were alright in the end I understood why fare.Ho will give me all that food-is the only form of attention have for me.
They want to put in a pie or some high-calorie pasta ... you will make a sumptuous banquet of my poor meat.
And to think I was a guinea pig with high hopes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment