Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wisdom Teeth Cancerous Ulcer

the world from a porthole

I do not claim to be a specimen of the intelligence superiore.Mamma I always said that in her opinion the only chance of success for me was a good marriage.
Then Mom died in his campaign, he has never seen the city as I, so they say, I live in the center.
by staying in my house I have seen very well with the habits of Tizi Two Zampe.Alla end make me almost tender, they are puppies.
It passionate about everything, they get angry for everything, believe everything.
their child must have this bitterness to dominate in the management of the biggest problems, such as who should control the Tana, who provide food, who takes care of the puppies and their moms, who teaches the important things. .. must be why I think that from today the Tana will command the guy who always laughs Strange.
must be why many guys with two legs and are very angry these days tristi.In have not seen them very certain about who should be in control of the Burrow, but they were quite sure about who does not comandarla.Probabilmente they work that way, you choose the Head going to exclusion.
I do not know much, but so much at risk: there may be someone worthy of making the head with each other?
Someone who takes care of the Tana, even those who have not claimed since the end of the Tana belong, someone to keep clean-and do not put dirty things in a corner-someone who is wonder what will happen to the puppies when they grow up, accept that someone who is new in the den, because we're a species known for its hospitality, someone who agrees with us hares, snakes and birds because we respect each other and live ...
Mah.Forse are two very different worlds, one of the guys with two legs and ours.
I, if only for the quantity of SUPPLY that provides the community, I think to choose as the Commander Guy Grosso.

0 comments:

Post a Comment