Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things To Say In An Engagement Card

Mantra

The Big Guy does not try to shave the back with an electric razor


The Mad Titian was not convinced to have established a connection with my soul because I saw while I was agitated change the water


Always The Titian that screams I do not because I have declared war on vice


There is no Titian Old Speaks What Strange that erupts without warning in this dump (and I'm still a guinea pig) and is not if it is not the threat of the use of tear gas


the guy without hair and the guy with a little more hair they decided to get drunk on betrayal


not the guy with Rasta wants to break free and take me to live with his friends Piccioni

It's all very well.

do not see why it should not.

Everything's fine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment