Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stuurprogramma Md 85081

NO MAN'S LAND


observer is not an end, but I have no idea that the guys have some problems with Strange socio-cultural interaction lately. I never believed in the melting-pot, because Western society has for centuries been based on homogenisation and his own supremacy results from the removal of differences. anyway.
The Big Guy in these two days is uncomfortable with the advance of hip-hop in our culture and expresses unflattering comments on the main exponents of the ghetto culture. The Titian Titian and the always screaming mad against flying listlessly, as is the Big Guy who procures the food in here and performed in preparation of the two gargantuan dishes ... Tizie, it was not for him, would go ahead with raw vegetables and soups.
The Titian who always wants to denounce the Scream Guy Grosso for abuse, I do not know whether to you or to me-this last option shows little critical self-awareness.
Lately, the hobby is going to throw them more multivitamin pills before the war and chocolates in the process of decomposition.
E 'dead even Charlton Heston and I do not know where to turn for the Protection of Civil Rights of guinea pigs. I thought the guy who Fast and Still Not Slimming Mai, but I fear we miscommunication.

0 comments:

Post a Comment